Genzler Bass Array 15-3 SLT, 15" Cabinet + 4x3" Mid-High Cone Drivers
GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION announces the addition of our innovative Bass Array 15-3 bass cabinet design. This NEW slanted 15″ version of the BA concept further expands the Bass Array offerings with a powerful, big output, compact, cabinet design.
An excellent choice when used as a single enclosure or in combination with additional BA straight or slant cabinets. This offers multiple options to the player to configure their BA15-3 SLT stack for the best coverage of the stage or performance venue.
The innovative Bass Array design blends the benefits of a 15” neodymium woofer in vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” neodymium cone-driver line array element. The benefits of combining both loudspeaker platforms in an extremely compact speaker system are exponential for the player:
- Full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency 15” ported woofer.
- Smooth, seamless, clear and articulate mid-range to high frequency transition across the audio spectrum.
- Broad horizontal dispersion far exceeding conventional woofer/tweeter combinations.
The new BA15-3 SLT model utilizes a 6-degree slanted baffle providing increased projection towards the player and the audience. This unique cabinet shape also further reduces internal standing waves, which translates into an even clearer tonal experience.
|Power Handling||400 Watts|
|Sensitivity 1W/1M||99 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohm|
|Crossover Frequency||800 Hz|
|Dimensions – HxWxD||17.5″ x 23″ x 19 3/8″|
- Carton Dimensions: 26″H x 22″W x 21″D
- Shipping Weight: 40 Lbs
- One — premium Faital® neodymium 15″ cast frame loudspeaker utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Four — premium Faital® neodymium 3″ mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and side-mounted recessed handles.
- Custom, curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.