Darkglass Alpha Omega 900 Bass Amplifier
- 900-watt solid-state bass amplifier head
- Dual TS/speakON speaker outputs, with 4-ohm or 2-ohm functionality
- Direct outputs for both pre- and post-processed signals
- Passive/Active switch optimizes performance for passive or active bass pickups
- Aux input and headphone output allow you practice along with a music player
- Acclaimed Alpha and Omega drive engines allow you to dial in harmonic richness and sonic girth
- VCA compressor for controlling dynamics and fattening your tone
- 6-band EQ gives you powerful tone-shaping options
- Memory for 3 IR cabinet simulations, uploadable via USB
- MIDI input for remote switching
The Alpha·Omega 900 takes the best elements of our most successful distortion preamplifier ever, combined with state of the art features to make a monstrous 900-watt amplifier with earth-shattering tone. While Darkglass' signature Alpha and Omega drive engines add incredible girth and size to the overdriven signal, the studio-grade VCA compressor adds an extra layer of control, and the ultra-quiet 6-band graphic equalizer can help sculpt the tone from aggressive and overdriven to crystal clear clean, whatever your needs may be.
That's not everything though, the MIDI programmability and impulse response cabinet simulation with up to three different storable virtual cabinets make the AO900 not only one of the most complete amplifiers for the touring musician but combined with the auxiliary input and headphone output, the ideal tool for silent practicing.
The Alpha Omega 900 amplifies the best qualities of one of the most powerful and distinct Darkglass products ever made.
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 10"
- Weight:6.39 lbs.
We Also Recommend
Blackstar 3 Watt Mini Bass Amp with Extension Cab and Power
Blackstar FLY 3 Bass - 3 Watt Mini Bass Amp
Genzler Magellan 350 Carry Bag - Heavy Duty Bag for MG-350 Bass Amp Head