Genzler Bass Array BA10-2 Compact Bass Cabinet
GENZLER® AMPLIFICATION is proud to announce the addition of the new BA10-2 model to the innovative BASS ARRAY™ line of bass guitar cabinets that the company first introduced in 2015. Based upon the overwhelming success and popularity of this one-of-a-kind bass cabinet design, we’ve now expanded these offerings to include this ultra-compact single 10” model.
The BA10-2 blends the punch and quickness of a premium Neodymium 10” driver in a compact vented bass reflex enclosure, along with the performance and pattern control of a proprietary line array element utilizing 4 custom designed 2.5” neodymium full-range drivers. With the Bass Array™ design, the placement of the line array in front of the 10” woofer provides extremely broad projection, quickness and articulation. As well, the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern.
The benefits of combining both design platforms in an extremely compact cabinet are exponential for the player requiring a small, yet powerful enclosure. The BA10-2 also offers a unique cabinet shape with an angled baffle — tilting up towards the player — and a single top/rear mounted edge-lift handle for an easy grab and go solution. When stacking 2 cabinets they form a unique “arc” for increased dispersion.
The BA10-2 delivers a full-bodied, defined, musically smooth and seamless response, along with the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and through-out the audience.
This compact model is ideal for electric or upright bass requirements.
|Power Handling||250 Watts|
|Sensitivity 1W/1M||96 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohm|
|Crossover Frequency||1.6K Hz|
|Dimensions – HxWxD||13″ x 15.5″ x 15″|
- Carton Dimensions: 21”H x 19.5”W x 18.5”D (533.4mm H x 495.3mm W x 470mm D)
- Shipping Weight: 25 Lbs (11.4 Kg)
- One — premium Eminence® neodymium 10” cast frame loudspeaker.
- Four – proprietary neodymium 2.5” mid/high cone drivers with sealed basket design.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two – Combination Speakon® NL-2 and ¼” input jacks.
- Black textured vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty edge-lift handle.
- Custom, curved perforated metal grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.
We Also Recommend
Blackstar 3 Watt Mini Bass Amp with Extension Cab and Power
Blackstar FLY 3 Bass - 3 Watt Mini Bass Amp
Genzler Magellan 350 Carry Bag - Heavy Duty Bag for MG-350 Bass Amp Head