D'Addario ECB82 Chromes Bass Guitar Strings, Medium, 50-105, Long Scale
ECB82, D'Addario's heaviest Flatwound bass strings, are known for their warm, mellow tone and smooth polished feel. Chromes deliver a deep, rich low bottom end which makes them the flat wound choice of Jazz, R&B and Pop musicians. Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
D'Addario Chromes Bass strings are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Delivering a distinctive damped, but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce, D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- D'Addario's medium gauge flatwound bass guitar set
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .070, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
We Also Recommend
D'Addario EXL170TP Nickel Wound Bass Guitar Strings, Light, 45-100, 2 Sets, Long Scale
D'Addario EXPPBB170-5 Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic 5 String, Long Scale, 45-130
D'Addario PSB065 ProSteels Bass Guitar Single String, Long Scale, .065
D'Addario NYXLB045, NYXL Nickel Wound Bass Guitar Single String, Long Scale, .04