D'Addario EXL220BT Nickel Wound, Balanced Tension Super Light, 40-95, Long Scale
D'Addario EXL220BT Balanced Tension electric bass strings are comprised of mathematically optimized string gauge combinations, resulting in greater control and playing comfort. Combined with the distinctive bright tone of XL nickel wound strings, each set offers greater dynamic control and a more consistent feel between strings for evenly balanced bending, strumming, fretting, picking, plucking and slapping.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickel-plated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- Balanced Tension sets allow for evenly balanced bending, fretting, plucking and slapping
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .040, .055, .070, .095
We Also Recommend
D'Addario EXL170-5 Nickel Wound 5 String Bass, Light, 45-130, Long Scale
D'Addario XLB130T Nickel Wound Bass Guitar Single String, Long Scale, .130, Tapered
D'Addario EXL230 Nickel Wound Bass Strings, Heavy, 55-110, Long Scale
D'Addario EXL165SL Nickel Wound Bass Strings, Extra Long, Light 45-105