D'Addario EXL230 Nickel Wound Bass Strings, Heavy, 55-110, Long Scale
EXL230, D'Addario's heaviest gauged bass guitar strings offer maximum volume and a distinctively bright, driving tone. Great for down tuning.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- Heavy gauging, an ideal combination of bright, booming tone and comfortable feel
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .055, .075, .090, .110
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
We Also Recommend
D'Addario EXL170-5 Nickel Wound 5 String Bass, Light, 45-130, Long Scale
D'Addario EXL220BT Nickel Wound, Balanced Tension Super Light, 40-95, Long Scale
D'Addario XLB130T Nickel Wound Bass Guitar Single String, Long Scale, .130, Tapered
D'Addario EXL165SL Nickel Wound Bass Strings, Extra Long, Light 45-105