La Bella 760N-CB Black Nylon Tapewound Bass Strings, 6-String 43-135
La Bella Black Nylon Tape Wound bass strings have an incredibly smooth outer wrap of black nylon to create a warm, deep, vintage tone with long sustain. Ideal for fretless bass, these strings also work well on acoustic bass guitars, and are the string of choice for many fretted electric bass players, too.
- Black Nylon Tape wound strings with extra smooth surface
- Warm, deep, vintage tone; long sustain
- 6-String, Standard Tension
- String Gauges: .043, .060, .070, .094, .115, .135T
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. The 1st (G), 2nd (D), 3rd (A) and 6th (C) strings are 38” from ball-end to silk/taper. The 4th (E) & 5th (B) string are 36 ¾” from ball-end to silk/taper. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post. Only the silk should be cut or else the string will unravel.
We Also Recommend
La Bella 750N Black Nylon Tapewound Bass Strings, Light 50-105
La Bella RX-N4B Rx Nickel Bass Guitar Strings 45 65 80 100
La Bella LTF-5A Low Tension Flats Bass Guitar Strings, 5-String 42-118
La Bella 760N-B Black Nylon Tape Wound Bass Guitar Strings, 5-String 60-135