Sadowsky SBS45 BLACK LABEL Stainless Steel Bass Strings 45-105
- Higher Tension, Tighter Top and Bottom End
- Excellent for Agressive Attack
- Gauges 45 65 85 105
From the Manufacturer:
Our Black Label Strings have been re-engineered for improved consistency, tension and tone.
Designed to be slightly higher in tension than our Blue Label strings, the Blacks also reveal a tighter top and bottom end.
Excellent for players who like to dig in harder with their right hand.
We encourage you to try a set of Blacks and Blues on the same bass to know which string is best for you and your bass.
Listings at the present time are only for Stainless and Nickel in 45 gauge.
Choose from the following gauges.
- 4 String Light: 40-60-80-100
- 4 String Standard: 45-65-85-105
- 5 String Light: 40-60-80-100-125T
- 5 String Standard: 45-65-85-105-130