D'Addario EXPPBB170 Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Bass Strings 45-100
D'Addario's most popular acoustic bass set, in a coated EXP version for 4 times more string life. Provides a rich, deep and projecting tone.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned acoustic bass strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- Designed specifically for use on short scale 4-String acoustic basses
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100
We Also Recommend
La Bella 760FS Deep Talkin' Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Standard 45-105
La Bella 760FL-S Deep Talkin Bass Flats, Short Scale, Light 43-104
La Bella 760FS-S Deep Talkin Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Short Scale, 45-105
La Bella LTF-4A Low Tension Flats, Stainless Steel Flatwound Bass Strings 42-100