D'Addario ENR71M Half Round Bass Strings, Medium Scale, Light 45-100
ENR71M's combine the playability of common 45-100 gauged sets with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process. This set is fit for medium scale basses with a string scale length of up to 34 inches.
D'Addario Half Round bass strings are wound with pure nickel, then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and semi-flat while retaining the flexibility of round wound strings. D'Addario's exclusive heat treating process ensures that Half Rounds retain their round wound brightness and sustain.
- 45-100 gauged set with the benefits of an exclusive "Half Round" manufacturing process
- Brightness and tension similar to standard round wound strings with smoother feel
- Fits medium scale basses with a string scale length of up to 34 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
We Also Recommend
La Bella 760FS Deep Talkin' Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Standard 45-105
La Bella 760FS-S Deep Talkin Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Short Scale, 45-105
La Bella 760FL-S Deep Talkin Bass Flats, Short Scale, Light 43-104
GHS M7200 Pressurewound Rollerwound Bass Guitar Strings 44-106