D'Addario EXL170M Nickel Wound Bass, Light, 45-100, Medium Scale
EXL170M is the medium scale version of D'Addario's best-selling bass set. Offering the ideal combination of distinctive bright, booming tone and comfortable feel, it is the most versatile and universally appealing set for all playing styles. Fits medium scale basses with a string scale length of up to 34 inches.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- Medium scale version of D'Addario's best selling bass guitar set
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- These strings are designed for medium scale basses (32”+) and have a taper at 34”
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
We Also Recommend
Genzler Bass Array 15-3 SLT, 15" Cabinet + 4x3" Mid-High Cone Drivers