D'Addario EXL180 Nickel Wound Bass, Extra Super Light, 35-95, Long Scale
EXL180 offers maximum easy-of-play thanks to its extra super light gauges, yet retains ample tone and a comfortable, light feel. Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- Comfortable, light feel with distinctive XL tone
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .035, .055, .075, .095
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
We Also Recommend
La Bella 760FS Deep Talkin' Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Standard 45-105
La Bella 760FL-S Deep Talkin Bass Flats, Short Scale, Light 43-104
La Bella 760FS-S Deep Talkin Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Short Scale, 45-105
La Bella 750N Black Nylon Tapewound Bass Strings, Light 50-105