D'Addario EXL220-5 Nickel Wound 5 String Bass, Super Light, 40-125, Long Scale
D’Addario EXL220-5 is a 5 String version of our popular EXL220 set. With the addition of the .125 low B string, this set offers more flexibility for players than a standard bass set while still maintaining the distinctive combination of tone and feel found in all XL Nickel Wound bass sets. Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- Light gauging offers more flexibility while maintaining fundamental tone, available in a 5-string set
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .040, .060, .075, .095, .125
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
We Also Recommend
La Bella 760FS Deep Talkin' Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Standard 45-105
La Bella 760FL-S Deep Talkin Bass Flats, Short Scale, Light 43-104
La Bella 760N Black Nylon Tapewound Bass Strings, Standard 60-115
La Bella LTF-4A Low Tension Flats, Stainless Steel Flatwound Bass Strings 42-100