Darkglass Microtubes B3K V2 Bass Preamp Pedal
With the Microtubes B3K v2 you get all the features of the original, with the ability to restore the mids for natural character. The attack switch has been replaced by the tone knob, giving much more control of the higher harmonic content (3 kHz to 8 kHz). The grunt switch is still present, as you would expect. The addition comes in the form of a mid boost, giving you a subtle 6dB boost from 300 Hz to 1 kHz to help you cut through a bit more. Fundamentally the Microtubes B3K is the same pedal we designed nearly a decade ago, aimed to give you a perfect combination of brutality and clarity. You can guarantee that this pedal will deliver defined and powerful saturation in an intuitive format.
- The natural dynamics and organic compression of vintage tube amps and tape machines
- Level control sets the volume of the overdrive signal
- Drive control sets the amount of saturation in the overdrive signal
- Blend controls bring your clean signal back in
- Grunt switch lets you select the amount of LF content to be saturated
- Mid boost button brings back frequencies that can be lost with other drive pedals
- Power requirements: regulated 9-volt DC adapter with center-negative plug
Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
Controls the high frequency content of the sound. A variable low pass filter from 3kHz (ccw) to 8kHz (cw).
Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
When engaged provides a massive low end boost to really thicken your sound.
Gives a subtle 6dB boost from 300 Hz to 1kHz to help you cut through a bit more.
11.3×7.5 cm (4.45×2.95 in)
We Also Recommend
Genzler Bass Array 15-3 SLT, 15" Cabinet + 4x3" Mid-High Cone Drivers