D'Addario EPBB170 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Bass Strings 45-100
D'Addario's most popular acoustic bass set, EPBB170 provides a rich, deep and projecting tone.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- Designed specifically for use on all 4-String acoustic basses
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Phosphor Bronze Wound .045 .065, .080, .100
We Also Recommend
D'Addario EPS170-5 ProSteels Bass Guitar Strings, 5-String, Light 45-130
D'Addario EXL170-5 Nickel Wound 5 String Bass, Light, 45-130, Long Scale
D'Addario ECB82 Chromes Bass Guitar Strings, Medium, 50-105, Long Scale
D'Addario EXPPBB170-5 Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic 5 String, Long Scale, 45-130