KORG AW-LT100B Clip-On Bass Guitar Tuner
The AW-LT100B is designed specifically for bass. It uses a chromatic mode with dedicated circuitry that boosts the detection sensitivity in the ultra-low range below 100 Hz. The capability of this tuner is particularly apparent when tuning the 5-string or 6-string basses for which stable tuning has been difficult until now.
The VA-type color LCD display provides excellent visibility. With a high-brightness white backlight and a color LCD meter, you'll enjoy high contrast and a wide viewing angle, ensuring that the tuning status is always shown clearly.
When in strobe mode, the AW-LT100B allows ultra-high-precision tuning as accurately as ±0.1 cent. Whether you're performing for a recording that demands perfect tuning at all times, or on stage playing live, you'll be able to zero-in on minute pitch discrepancies, making these units an ideal choice for professional needs.
- 12 note equal temperament
- Range (sine wave)
- E0 (20.60 Hz)─C5 (523.3 Hz)
- ± 0.1 cent (Strobe mode)
- Reference Pitch
- A4 = 436─445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Display Modes
- Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe
- Power Supply
- AAA battery x 1
- Battery Life
- Approximately 100 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input, when using alkaline battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 60 mm x 60 mm x 55 mm/2.36" x 2.36" x 2.17"
- 32 g/1.13 oz. (including battery)
- Included Items
- One AAA battery for checking operation