La Bella 0760M Deep Talkin' Bass, 1954 Stainless Steel Flat Wound Bass Guitar Strings
The 0760M set was used on virtually every Motown gold record in the 1960s. Donald "Duck" Dunn used the same strings on countless recordings with Otis Redding and Booker T. & the MG's. They're the fullest and deepest sounding bass strings ever made.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound strings constructed with thick cores to produce full, deep, vintage tone
- Tension: Heavy
- String Gauges: .052, .073, .095, .110
- Standard Long Scale Set
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. The 1st (G), 2nd (D), 3rd (A) strings are 38” from ball-end to silk/taper. The 4th (E) string is 36 ¾” from ball-end to silk/taper. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post or else the string will break.
This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument. Please refer to item 0760M-TB "Thru-Body", which can be purchased HERE.
Also available in short, medium and extra long scale models for 4-String, 5-String & 6-String Sets:
- Short Scale: 0760M-S 32 1/4" Wound Length
- Medium Scale: 0760M-M - 34 1/4" Wound Length
- Extra-Long Scale: 0760M-XL - 38" Wound Length
We Also Recommend
La Bella 760FS Deep Talkin' Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Standard 45-105
La Bella 760FL-S Deep Talkin Bass Flats, Short Scale, Light 43-104
La Bella 760N Black Nylon Tapewound Bass Strings, Standard 60-115
La Bella LTF-4A Low Tension Flats, Stainless Steel Flatwound Bass Strings 42-100