La Bella 750T White Nylon Tapewound Bass Guitar Strings, Light 50-105
La Bella White Nylon Tape Wound bass strings have an incredibly smooth outer wrap of clear nylon to create a warm and deep low end.
Compared to our classic Black Nylon Tape Wound bass strings, the White Nylon Tapes are even smoother to the touch and slightly brighter in tone, making them ideal for all genres of music on all types of basses.
- White Nylon Tape wound strings
- Bright tone; long sustain
- Light Tension
- String Gauges: .050, .065, .085, .105
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Also available in 5-String 750T-B (.050 .065 .085 .135) & 6-String 750T-CB (.043 .050 .065 .085 .135) models.
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. The 1st (G), 2nd (D), 3rd (A) strings are 38” from ball-end to silk/taper. The 4th (E) string is 36 ¾” from ball-end to silk/taper. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post. Only the silk should be cut or else the string will unravel. Also available in other scales for 4-String, 5-String & 6-String Sets:
- Short Scale: 750T-S – 32 1/4″ Ball-End to Silk
- Medium Scale: 750T-M – 34 1/4″” Ball-End to Silk
- Extra-Long Scale: 750T-XL – 38″ Ball-End to Silk
We Also Recommend
La Bella 760FS Deep Talkin' Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Standard 45-105
La Bella 750N Black Nylon Tapewound Bass Strings, Light 50-105
La Bella 760FL Deep Talkin' Bass Stainless Steel Flatwound Bass Strings, Light 43-104
GHS 3020 Precision Flats Bass Strings, Short Scale, Light 45-95