La Bella 760FS-CB Deep Talkin' Bass Stainless Steel Flats, 6-String 29-128T
Since the 50s and 60s, La Bella's DEEP TALKIN' BASS Stainless Steel Flat Wounds have been the choice of professional bass players and continue to be the standard for the best sounding Flat Wounds on the market.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound; hand-polished for incredibly smooth finish
- 6-String Set; Standard Tension
- String Gauges: .029, .045, .065, .085, .105, .128T
- Standard Long Scale Set
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. The 1st (G), 2nd (D), 3rd (A) strings are 38” from ball-end to silk/taper. The 4th (E) & 5th (B) string are 36 ¾” from ball-end to silk/taper. Only the silk portion of the string should wrap around the tuning post or else the string will break.
This particular set is NOT suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument.
We Also Recommend
La Bella 760FS Deep Talkin' Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Standard 45-105
La Bella 760FL-S Deep Talkin Bass Flats, Short Scale, Light 43-104
La Bella 760FS-S Deep Talkin Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Short Scale, 45-105
La Bella 750N Black Nylon Tapewound Bass Strings, Light 50-105