La Bella 760N-B Black Nylon Tape Wound Bass Guitar Strings, 5-String 60-135
La Bella Black Nylon Tape Wound bass strings have an incredibly smooth outer wrap of black nylon to create a warm, deep, vintage tone with long sustain. Ideal for frettless bass, these strings also work well on acoustic bass guitars, and are the string of choice for many fretted electric bass players, too.
- Black Nylon Tape wound strings with extra smooth surface
- Warm, deep, vintage tone; long sustain
- 5-String, Standard Tension
- String Gauges: .060, .070, .094, .115, .135T
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
All standard bass sets are LONG scale length. The 1st (G), 2nd (D), 3rd (A) strings are 38” from ball-end to silk/taper. The 4th (E) string is 36 ¾” from ball-end to silk/taper. Only the silk portion of the string should be cut or else the string will unravel.
We Also Recommend
La Bella 760FS Deep Talkin' Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Standard 45-105
La Bella 760FL-S Deep Talkin Bass Flats, Short Scale, Light 43-104
La Bella 760FS-S Deep Talkin Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Short Scale, 45-105
La Bella 750N Black Nylon Tapewound Bass Strings, Light 50-105