Sadowsky Blue Bright Nickel Bass Guitar Strings 45-105
- Bright Nickel Wrap on Hex Core
- Lower Tension, Great Midrange
- Gauges 45 65 85 105
From the Manufacturer:
We design Sadowsky Blue Label strings for improved midrange presence with less brightness and lower tension feel.
Blue Label Bright Nickel bass strings: a bright nickel wrap on a hex core. Warmer than stainless but brighter than other nickel strings. Smoother feel to the fingers than stainless. Designed for top-loading bridges. Not recommended for through-body stringing.
Available for 4 or 5 string bass. Choose from the following gauges.
- 4 String Light: 40-60-80-100
- 4 String Standard: 45-65-85-105
- 5 String Light: 40-60-80-100-125
- 5 String Standard: 45-65-85-105-130
- 5 String Standard XL: 45-65-85-105-130 for 35″ scale
We Also Recommend
La Bella 760FS Deep Talkin' Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Standard 45-105
La Bella 760FL-S Deep Talkin Bass Flats, Short Scale, Light 43-104
La Bella 760FS-S Deep Talkin Bass Stainless Steel Flats, Short Scale, 45-105
La Bella LTF-4A Low Tension Flats, Stainless Steel Flatwound Bass Strings 42-100